Friday, May 8, 2009

Featured Flikr Photos - Spring Flowers!

Although other Featured Flikr Photo Posts are drawn from great photos from Flikr photographers that I am impressed by, these photos are my personal photos. No big stories here, I'm just SO GLAD IT'S SPRING!!

I love spring, the flowers, the warmth and green and rain and freshness to the world. Isaac likes it less, because he has terrible allergies for a solid month. That's ending now, maybe because of the two solid weeks of rain we've had.

In any case, these photos were taken everywhere - some were here in my neighborhood last spring, one is from Chicago last spring, and a couple are from Colorado two years ago.

Picture 388

Picture 403

Picture 396

Picture 550

bee in flower

Picture 223

Picture 214

Picture 663

Picture 456

Picture 438

Picture 439

Picture 373

3 comments:

Kaycee said...

That house with all the flowers is gorgeous. I would love to be able to grow things like that.

Jaimie said...

Love the one with the bee inside the flower.

Jill said...

Wow!! Those are just amazing pictures of fresh spring time flowers!! First one is so pretty!!