Sunday, June 7, 2009

Another gradution - my Jr. High girls finish Jr. High!

So I'm playing catch up here with photos a little bit. For our final small group of the year the moms put together an amaaazing fancy dinner for us and our new 8th grade graduates.
From spring 2009

It is never a dull moment with these girls, and even a nice meal is invariably filled with laughter and craziness
From spring 2009

From spring 2009

From spring 2009

They surprised us with beautiful silver bracelets and big bouquets of flowers, and we surprised them with personalized photo albums (finally my scrapbook materials went to a good use!) and photos from the last three years that they've been meeting together. They've really changed!
From spring 2009

I've only been in on the last year's worth of their lives, but I am SO thankful for the chance to be a part of their lives. I just thrive on those relationships, and they are really precious girls.

From spring 2009


From spring 2009

Yay for small group!

2 comments:

Michelle said...

Looks like you all had a blast!

Dakoota said...

Awesome Party!
I Buy Lights