Wednesday, August 12, 2009

Writing from the airport...

I am writing from the Dallas airport as we wait for our flight to CHICAGO!

Chicago (looking north)

I am beyond excited. Isaac's family is coming back to the US from England, and it'll be the first time the family has been together in a year and a half. Woohoo!

family wall2

And... we'll see some of Isaac's former students, who we both love.

And Isaac's best friend Josh and his wife Kathryn...

spring 2009 127

And my dear friend Ana



And ... Chicago. Which is my city... and I love it... I know it... it feels like home!

And all of this is after a fantastic night watching Star Trek with Asher and Steph at 75cent night at the theater. Our coffee was like three times the price of the movie, and the movie ROCKED. I recommend it wholeheartedly.

3 comments:

Annie Peterson said...

You guys should visit Kansas City too to round out the visits to the former students. :)

This Heavenly Life said...

Have fun! (I loved Star Trek too - had no idea I would :))

Bethany said...

Wow, that's a gorgeous photo! I'll be in the Dallas airport for a few hours on a layover in a few weeks :)