Thursday, October 29, 2009

My Trip to Chicago - a glimpse of Moody

I went to college here, at the Moody Bible Institute

From Chicago Fall Trip


It's the heritage of D.L. Moody, evangelist.

From Chicago Fall Trip


It remains passionately evangelical.

From Chicago Fall Trip


They give all students a major in Bible along with their chosen major, and I really think they provide a GOOD education in theology and scripture and all things related.

From Chicago Fall Trip


They also emphasize missions and have been one of the largest missions sending schools ever.

From Chicago Fall Trip


As I've shared before, I have had my struggles with my alma mater, and definitely have mixed feelings at times. There's also SO MUCH I'm proud of and thankful for. I suppose that's true of most things, eh?

From Chicago Fall Trip


If you're Moody alum, you might enjoy this album from facebook of the new president's inauguration... some of them cracked me up and some of them made me roll my eyes.

No comments: