Wednesday, January 5, 2011

Judah as a Christmas model

Sooo... sometimes having a new baby is like having a new doll with a whole bunch of new clothes to dress them up in. Pick a cute outfit, any cute outfit, they're all new and everyone says, "awww" at his clothes no matter what he's wearing.

When a baby is born before Christmas, they get a whole bunch of cute little Christmas outfits sent to them. So... in the two weeks before Christmas we were desperately trying to get some use out of the outfits before they got outdated.

Judah as a Christmas tree ornament:
From judah

Santa Claus Judah:
From judah

Santa Claus/ Elf Judah, on Christmas morning;
From judah

Judah just loved his first Christmas:
From judah

(isn't that photo absolutely hilarious? I promise the cry lasted about two seconds but was captured perfectly and now he'll probably think he hated his first Christmas)

Judah's first Christmas:

From judah

7 comments:

Rachel H. Evans said...

Photo #4 = Best. Photo. Ever.

Love it!

Sorry I haven't had much time to comment recently...Still loving your blog! Congratulations!

Camels & Chocolate said...

HAAAA. The crying Santa photo is PRICELESS. That would be the big appeal for me in having kids: getting to dress them up however I damn well please! For now I have a dog who I do just that to =)

Jaimie said...

The second picture is my favorite. :)

Rae said...

I completely see him in a few years thinking that his first Christmas was horrible. :-) I love the pictures.

Kacie said...

Woah Jaimie, that link is a doozy. It's amazing how many people are still working off the influence of that scam.

Alice said...

The third pic is my favorite. But he is precious in all of them!

thegypsymama said...

Oh Kacie -

He's beautiful and gorgeous and scrumptious. Savor every moment! Even the utterly exhausted ones.

What a beautiful gift!

Blessings on the three of you,
Lisa-Jo