Saturday, May 21, 2011

Judah encounters the terror that is "older children"

I kid, I kid. Judah's second cousins are adorable. However, this was the first time he'd been around kids that are bigger than him, and this is what resulted.

Little cousin Everley is fascinated by Judah and his stuff, so she hangs out by him while Judah kicks around and smiles happily


Judah's wiggling attracts Everley's attention, and she reaches for him....



Judah stops wiggling and is all like, "what do I feel on my head?"



I was looking at the camera screen and didn't see the fine detail happening here until Judah burst into a blood curdling scream of protest as Everley stuck her finger pretty well into his eye!

Hah! Funny to know that when we have another kid, he'll be the terror they'll have to look out for. :)

In any case, on the same trip Judah got all James Dean in his cousin's car:



He cracks me up.

4 comments:

Rae said...

Hilarious.

Jaimie said...

Hey, I was gonna comment "Hilarious"....

Alida said...

so cute! well not the finger in the eye part but the James Dean in the car part!

cclarebear said...

Oh Judah. When he's bigger, he'll learn to poke back - hard and with a vengeance. MUAHAHAHA.