Thursday, June 2, 2011

my seeester is graduatin'!

My littlest sister is graduating from high school.

I was there when she was born.Crazy.

The videos of her as a little girl are adORable. She's so sassy.






And now.... she's all growed up! *sniffle*...

Michelle and Judah

It's surreal watching Michelle go through this, because she's doing it at the 10-year anniversary of when I graduated high school and said my own goodbyes. And Michelle and I are a lot alike. We are sort of the emotional ones, we like things like poetry and sappy music and romance and singing and drawing and ... yeah. Except she's a lot smarter and more of a perfectionist than I am.

How I love this photo. My sister Joy got to go back home for my family's last weeks overseas, and here she is doing Michelle's makeup for the high school banquet. I LOVE that Joy got sister time.





I also just love... what she's been able to experience through high school. Living overseas in such a unique place.



The photos and the things she's done just blow me away. What a life. This next couple weeks of goodbyes is a life change like none other, and it's beautiful and painful, and my sisters are on my thoughts all the time as they walk through it.


I love you, Michellybelle.




3 comments:

Rach said...

Congrats to Michelle! You sisters are all so gorgeous. I'm a bit partial to one in particular though...she's cute and funny and an awesome teacher!

Camels & Chocolate said...

Dude, mine graduated from COLLEGE last week! Unreal.

cclarebear said...

she looks like emma roberts......... ;)