Tuesday, February 28, 2012
1. Putting snacks on a loose high chair tray has devolved into treating it essentially like a dog bowl. Kibbles and bits or cheerios, does it make a difference? .... just shake some in and watch him toddle over and scarf it down. Refill when it's been empty for a while.
2. When we eat, he circles our feet begging for scraps.
3. When things do fall on the ground, it's guaranteed that he will clean up after us later.
3. When I open the door, he runs over and tries desperately to climb up me.
4. We are responsible to clean up his poop.
6. We take him to a park to let him run around.
7. He destroys the furniture. And carpet. And eats books. And generally causes chaos.
8. He chases other animals, sometimes causing them to cower in corners.
He has not, however, learned to fetch.