Okay, so first off, would any of you care to join me this Sunday in a "What I'm Into" post? Share what you've been watching on TV or movies, music you've been listening to, books you've been reading, recipes you've been cooking... all in the past month. I'm thinking of hosting the first Sunday of each month while we all review our previous month. My last one is here as an example. And, since we'll be linking up, I need a little advice. What linky tool do ya'll recommend for blogger?
- As a missionary kid myself (though not Mormon), I found this to be a fascinating little insight into Romney's time as a missionary in France. And you know, being a teetotaler in France is quite a shame....
- Apparently Judah will stop being irresistibly cute at age 4.5. No really, they did research...
- My family got to see my great uncle and aunt on a road trip through OH last month. They are my heroes, truly, one of those old couples that every couple wants to be like someday. My sister wrote a beautiful post about them.
- What would you tell your daughter about beauty? My good friend and beauty blogger friend Clare wrote a post with five pieces of advice she'd give.
- Steven Curtis Chapman barely looks older than he looked when I listened to him in middle school. He's an artist that's been promoted in the CCM scene that I actually respect. He's more than just marketing. This post by Andrew Peterson, who just toured with him, confirms that for me.
- My friend Rachel wrote a post about what she learned from her surprise pregnancy. Good stuff.
- Considering we're now planning on moving overseas, this post about the astronomically high typical level of stress for missionaries was a bit sobering.
This feature on the Kombai people in Papua is so familiar. It discusses their transition out of cannibalism. The canoes, the chanting? Amazing.