Wednesday, January 1, 2014

About Me and Why I Blog


Hey there! I'm Kacie.

I grew up between cultures on the islands of Indonesia and in the mountains of Papua. It was amazing (as is that bowl cut. Wow.)






After pieces of life in Chicago and Colorado and Dallas



My husband and I have just moved our son Judah 



and our daughter Elly 




back to Indonesia. It's a dream come true. It's also chaos. We are a little crazy. 



It's also stunningly beautiful. 




I have been blogging for 10 years, and I find I have to write to process life well. I love to write in community, where I can interact with you and we can learn together. 

At the moment I am walking through parenting small people, changing cultures, and finding my place as a women and mother in work overseas. I'm using this as a place to process motherhood, marriage, my faith (I'm a Christian), culture, theology, politics, and life in general. 

You can also follow me on instagram because I love photos just as much as I love writing!

1 comment:

joy said...

I am very happy to visit your site and i did like it. I was able to get some informative topics. keep it up and you can also visit my site for your reference. Thank you and have a good day.

n8fan.net

www.n8fan.net