Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Covered in Dirt

You guys. This is now the second time this has happened.

Right outside our back door is a strip of dirt that is meant for flowers but has since had a roof built over it, so it is just dry loose dust. This is just one step behind candy in terms of temptation level for my kids. I regularly have to sweep Elly away and wash off her hands, feet, and face. However, the damage Elly does to herself is nothing compared to when Judah decides to help Elly play in the dirt.

I.can't.even.




He literally got the bucket I use to wash the dishes, filled it with dirt, and gave her a dirt shower. I came out to investigate because they were both giggling madly.

If he's anything like his Dad, he will one day claim that his sister always made up stories and got him in trouble. Let it be known that at least at this point, big brother is responsible!





 But, on the other hand, he's also totally adorable (he came up with this one himself), and my scream at the end is because Elly took a bag of roasted soybeans and poured them on the ground.

 

1 comment:

Catholic Mutt said...

Those bright blue eyes in the midst of all that dirt! Awesome! :)